This year sees the return (fingers crossed!) for a physical in-person meeting. We had intended to have a 20th anniversary celebration 2 years ago when Covid-19 struck, so this will serve as a delayed celebration event, with hopefully lots of exciting research to celebrate!
The event will be hosted in The University of Sheffield June 27-28th – so put the date in your diary.
For those presenting at this year’s event please use the details below to help with oral and poster preparation
- Oral presentations are 10 minutes with 2 minutes for questions
- Flash presentations are 2-3 minutes with no questions
- Posters are best prepared as A0 portrait, being put on standard poster boards for the duration of the conference. Please print and bring along your poster.
- ALL oral and flash presenters are asked to see your session chair in the break before your session starts. Please aim to have your talks uploaded onto the podium computer well in advance of your session
You can now view programme and full abstract booklet
- Abstracts call now closed
- Registration now closed
- Abstract notifications – we’ll let know by 12th May 2022
- Early bird deadline – 17th May 2022 – now closed.
Conference Accommodation and Travel Info
You will have already received email confirmation regarding accommodation if you have booked, at either
- Halifax Hall Hotel, Endcliffe Village, Endcliffe Vale Road, Sheffield, S10 3ER
- Jonas Hotel, Endcliffe Village, Endcliffe Crescent, Sheffield, S10 3ER
Check in is from 3pm onwards, however guests can go to the hotel early to park (get permit from reception) and check if their room is available. Its not guaranteed but sometimes rooms can be ready early if they aren’t in use the day.
Conference venue is The Edge, The University of Sheffield, The Endcliffe Village, 26 Endcliffe Crescent, Sheffield, S10 3ED
If traveling by car, please use the relevant car park for your conference or accommodation. Please note, parking at some of our venues is free of charge (although a permit is required – this can be obtained from your event organiser prior to the conference). However, spaces are limited. Contact the conferencewithUS team for more details. If you are using a sat-nav to get here, please use postcode S10 3ED
If travelling by Rail, there is a large taxi rank at Sheffield station and we are a 15 minute drive from the station – allow 1 hour at busy times. There is also a regular bus service which operates from the city centre – just hop on the number 40 or 120 bus (every 10 minutes).
If travelling by air please refer to http://www.shef.ac.uk/visitors/mapsandtravel/air
We have a range of exhibitor/sponsorship packages, so if you are interested to help support this event please do get in touch.
Please direct any queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank this years exhibitors/ sponsors for supporting the event.