Are you interested in a career in science that could help to solve many of today’s major problems ?
Ivy Farm Technologies based in Oxford are hiring. Check out their ideas on creating cultured meat https://www.ivy.farm/
Here at Ivy Farm, we’re an inquisitive bunch of bioengineers and scientists who love animals, love the planet, but also love bacon sandwiches. What we don’t love is the scary and damaging effects of industrialised farming. When we realised that tasty, sustainable meat didn’t exist, we decided to make it. We use novel technology created at the University of Oxford to grow real mince meat that’s free from slaughter, free from GMO and free from antibiotics. It’s called cultured meat. It’s high in protein, low in saturated fat and tastes fantastic in sausages, meatballs or a spag bol. With global demand for meat only set to grow, this is big news for animals, people and planet. So watch this space – because science just got juicy.
Do you have this essential experience ?
· Experience in a laboratory
· Laboratory experience – at least one individual or shared project
· Good numeracy and problem-solving abilities
· Engage with a multi-disciplinary team
· Following and setting-up new standard operating protocols
· Computer literate and ability to learn new software platforms
If so have a look that the following vacancies with Ivy Farm https://www.ivy.farm/careers/